Ramtin Vahadi, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Vahadi
Dr. Vahadi has an extensive educational background in both dentistry and medicine. He is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with active licenses as a physician & surgeon, a dentist, and he also holds a general anesthesia permit. Dr. Vahadi enjoys performing full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery procedures with an emphasis on dental implants and related grafting, removal of wisdom teeth, and outpatient anesthesia.
Dr. Vahadi graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas where he received numerous awards: the Scholastic Excellence Certificate of Honor, the Texas Dental Association Outstanding Senior Dental Student Award, and the Annual Student Award of the American Academy of Periodontology. He was elected into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Society, the Odontological Honor Society of Baylor College of Dentistry, and was also a Dean’s Honor List dental student for each year of attendance. After obtaining his Medical Degree with advanced standing at USC, Dr. Vahadi completed an internship in General Surgery at the Methodist Hospital of Dallas. He then continued on to USC and received his Certificate in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Vahadi belongs to numerous professional organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Dental Society, Omicron Chapter
- Odontological Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Southern California Orofacial Academy
- Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Marsh Robinson Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Vice President, Asian American Dental Association of North America
Dr. Vahadi has received numerous awards and honors:
- Scholastic Excellence Certificate of Honor, Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honor Dental Society, Omicron Chapter.
- Odontological Honor Society, Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Dean’s Cumulative Honor List, Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Dean’s Honor List, Baylor College of Dentistry, every year of attendance.
- The Texas Dental Association Outstanding Senior Dental Student Award.
- Annual Student Award of the American Academy of Periodontology.
- Certificate of Merit in recognition and appreciation for outstanding service as a Baylor College of Dentistry Student Tutor.
- Numerous Federal Scholarships awarded for scholastic excellence.